SUPPORT YOUR CHILD
Your child wants to succeed in school. With these tips in mind, you can increase your support for your child.
1. Periodically,(but not continuously) communicate to your child the importance of education.
2. Build up your child's confidence and self-esteem.
3. Work with your child to help him or her develop a positive attitude toward work and school.
4. Provide encouragement to your child whenever possible.
5. Be a good listener.
6. Take part in your child's education to be active in his or her school.
Author: Linda O'Brien